It’s the most wonderful time of the year! As the holidays approach, we’ve compiled a few things that you could give as Christmas Gifts to the camp lover in your life. Maybe someone you love is heading up to AC for a canoe trip or Covenant Pines Bible Camp holds a special place in their heart – consider these gifts this year!
Covenant Pines Bible Camp:
- Covenant Pines Chapel Print: This print of the handmade collage by Nathan Stromberg Art is the perfect gift for anyone who loves Covenant Pines. The chapel holds so many significant memories and moments, this print is a way for people to cherish those forever. Prints are $100 and $50 of it is a donation to our Next Steps Campaign.
- A week of camp: Maybe you have a grandchild, niece or nephew or neighbor who you know would love to spend a week at Covenant Pines this summer – you can gift them a week of camp! If you are interested in this, email our Camp Office to figure out how we can make this a reality. Many of our churches partner with us to make camp a reality for all students, so speaking to them about this could also be a great idea!
- Money in their camper wallet to buy something at the camp store: Allowing your camper to pick out a sweatshirt or blanket while they are at camp could be a great gift too! Read more about our camper wallet system here.
- Scholarship Donation: Maybe you have that person in your life who has everything they want and need and asks for charitable donations for Christmas. Consider donating to our scholarship fund in their name! This allows for campers to experience Covenant Pines Bible Camp where we can encourage them to take a next step in their Christian faith.
- Gear for their canoe trip: Do you have someone who is going on an Adventurous Christians Canoe Trip this summer? Consider taking care of a few items off of the Canoe Trip Packing List! Below are some suggestions of gifts!
- Sleeping Bag – remember, there are ones for men and women!
- Rain Gear
- Sleeping Pad
- Fun trail things like playing cards, a head lamp or sunglasses!
- FIKA Coffee Beans: We serve FIKA Coffee Beans at AC…a cup of this coffee of these will instantly put you in the coziness of the lodge at AC! You can order these online on their website!
- Donation to Portage Partners: We are in the midst of our Fall Portage Partner Appeal! Consider donating to AC to improve our winter program equipment in honor of a loved one.
Silver Beach Family Camp:
- A weekend away at Silver Beach this winter or spring: Could your in-laws or parents use a nice weekend getaway at Silver Beach? We have availability this winter and spring for our Lakeside and White Pine Cabins. If you are interested in gifting a stay at one of these cabins, email the Camp Office.
- Memorial Gift: Memorial Gifts in honor of loved ones go towards the construction of a new cabin at Silver Beach!
Covenant Pines Off Site:
- Golf Tournament Participation: Do you have golfers in your family? Consider gifting participation in our 2022 CPM Golf Tournament! This is a great day of golf and fellowship and nothing makes a great foursome like a family of golfers!
You can also give gifts to Pines Ministries by purchasing something off of our Wish List. We are wishing you so much joy this holiday season as we celebrate with our families and anticipate the arrival of our Savior!